Thursday, January 28, 2010

"The Squirrel Post"

Pasadena City College is a complete and utter waste of space! There's only one reason I say that. And that's because through most of the campus there is very...VERY limited outlets to plug my laptop into. For some strange reason they have outlets occasionally sticking out from the grass. I nab one and st with my laptop. But its hard to draw with my wacom tablet when you are sitting in dirty moldy grass.

I spot a squirrel just roaming the scene. He's so close I can hardly believe it. Then he comes too close... I try to "shoo" him away, but he doesn't move an inch. He is actually somewhat angered and motivated, like Robert DeNiro in that movie "taxi driver." He began to circle and taunt me! It went on til I was waving my coat like a moron, while people in the distance watched and laughed. The squirrel was on a mission. The incident seemed to last forever. F that squirrel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment